Apr 30, 2015

Product Testing with Radha Beauty

Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum




















Radha Beauty has a 100% pure & natural oils line and a natural skincare line. They combine high performance with natural and healthy ingredients and partner with earth-loving, women-empowering organizations, use Eco-friendly packaging, and they never stop striving to improve their products and our impact on the world. Radha Beauty embellishes beauty with the earth’s most natural oils and a natural skin care line.

The Skin Clearing & Anti Aging Serum is for face, wrinkles, acne & blemished skin with Vitamin C Serum 20%, Retinol 2.5%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosehip and Lavender Oil.

I'm only 35 and never considered needing an age-defying product. But for the last week I have been using the Radha Skin Clearing Serum along with my normal skin care routine which includes a derma roller. Until now I have considered my current products harsh, assuming they are for the most benefit. With my sometimes sensitive skin my face is often left looking red and flaky. The serum does not contain fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens which is why I love it. 

Since adding this additional step my face hasn't felt as tight and I've noticed a softness I hadn't in years. I can only imagine the difference moving forward. And the best part is that the serum is cruelty free and manufactured in a State of the Art FDA Approved facility in the US!

I highly recommend you head over and get some to include in your routine:
http://http://www.amazon.com/Clearing-wrinkles-blemished-Salicylic-Hyaluronic/dp/B00T9QNPVW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1427812270&sr=8-6&keywords=radha+beauty

~I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes 
but all opinions are my own~

1 comment: