May 22, 2015

Live Infinitely Infusion Water Bottle Review



I'm not a big water drinker but recently I was given the opportunity to review the Live Infinitely Water Bottle. Living in the heart of strawberry country it was a natural choice for my first use. I chopped them and dusted them with sugar, like my great granny always did, and stuck it in the fridge over night.

Like usual I took the kids to the park after school. They brought their juice and I brought my bottle. It was a little different but sweet with strawberries! The kids even wanted some. I think next time I will try oranges and lemons, or maybe some pineapples. Its definitely something I'm going to add to my park  routine.

http://www.amazon.com/infuser-water-bottle-completely-free-sports/dp/b00uckbnhw/ref=sr_1_46?ie=utf8&qid=1428974134&sr=8-46&keywords=infuser+water+bottle

~ I received the product for free but all opinions are my own~

1 comment: