Mar 20, 2015

Montagne Jeunnesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask

#MJPeelOffs

I have very sensitive skin and after a patch test on my hand without reaction I applied the mask to my face.


I  was immediately taken aback by the smell. And don't let the name honey fool you. Although it is liquidy it did not run like honey. When I kill the mask off I'm using noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin it looked very freshed, clean and smooth. My pores were opened and it felt good.

Unfortunately when I woke up the next morning I noticed a lot of redness and irritation on my face. As much as I enjoyed the project and its results due to the sensitivity of my skin unfortunately this is not a product I can use often.

Product information can be found here:

Website ~ www.montagnejeunesse.com
~I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster~

1 comment: