Mar 20, 2015

Couponing with Apps


Ibotta ~ Better than coupons

In my quest to save money I use all resources available.I watch the ads, I clip the coupons and most importantly I use rebates apps. My favorite is Ibotta in addition to sales and coupons I can get rebates on everyday shopping trips from something as simple to a loaf of bread all the way to making an electronic purchase online. Ibotta is my favorite because it adds new offers frequently. 

It's so simple to use. You find rebates you want, complete a simple task, purchase the item, scan receipt and money is added to your account. Once you have reached $10 you can cash out in many ways. You can transfer directly to your bank account, a PayPal account or purchase gift cards. Some offers even have a bonus for purchasing it more than once during multiple trips or a series of items from that brand which also includes a monetary rebate. 

In addition to getting rebates for everyday purchases and bonus offers every month they have a teamwork bonus. When linked to Facebook you can add additional people to your team. When your team spends a certain dollar amount as a whole offets are unlocked. Once you reach a certain dollar amount as an individual along with the team work there is another bonus. 

Since starting this app last November I have made $175 which really does make this app better coupons.


You can save more here: https://ibotta.com/r/n9q6w

1 comment: