Mar 20, 2015

Product Testing with BrandBacker


Pure & Essential Minerals™

Deep Sea Mud Mask

The minerals found in Dead Sea mud mask have proven beautifying benefits and also have therapeutic effects. Since it is a natural skin care product, Dead Sea mud mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have a very sensitive skin I was not bothered at by this product.

There are three benefits of the dead sea mud mask:
1~Removes Dead Skin Cells~the natural silica found in the black mud hardens on the skin once you apply the mask. This step allows the mask to extract toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers, and also to attach to dead skin cells. After washing it all off the result is clear looking skin, with clean pores and even skin tone. 
2~Helps with Acne~thanks to its therapeutic effect, this mask is a real life saver if you suffer from acne, black heads and breakouts. Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask contains natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium, which are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse the skin.
3~Stimulates Circulation~when blood circulation is poor it leads to an uneven skin tone, patches on the skin, and may even cause wrinkles. By applying a weekly facial mud mask you can dramatically increase blood flow to your skin cells and achieve a healthier and plumper looking skin.

I am absolutely in love with this product. I did a skin test on my hand and immediately noticed a difference so it's no surprise when I applied it to my face all the qualities listed above let their colors shine bright through the mud. having sensitive skin there's not much I can do in the area when it comes to treating my face however after 7 days I have noticed a difference in my skin tone and texture and haven't had the first irritation. I suggest you run and get yours today so you can enjoy all the benefits of the Deep Sea mud has to offer.

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Facial-Mask-BONUS-EBOOK/dp/B00C8YCFU4/ref=keywords=facial+cleanse


~ Powered by BrandBacker ~

1 comment: