Mar 23, 2015

Couponing with Apps


SAVINGSTAR
~ The smart and simple way to save ~

/

In my quest to save money I use all resources available.I watch the ads, I clip the coupons and most importantly I use rebates apps. These can be used in addition to coupons and sales. 

They literally give you money for buying items offered. Scroll through the list and select the items you want, select the store you purchased it at, scan the barcode, scan the receipt and once verified funds are added to your account. After you reach $5 you are able to cash out.

Each week there is a "healthy offer" which features a fruit or vegetable. Every Friday they list a "Friday Freebie" This is an item that when purchased will be fully reimbursed. It can range from a candy bar to canned vegetables.

You can get started and view more offers here:
https://savingstar.com/coupons

1 comment: